Anonymous said: Does Asian porn ever affect your dating life? Are u expected to be more submissive? I was watching a documentary on white men marrying Asian mail order brides and one of the main reasons they wanted to marry them was bc they were more traditional/submissive. It was actually rly gross imagining how they were gonna treat their future wives
Why I hate dating and don’t do so unless I’ve known the person for a while, due to expectations like this:
-Secretly super kinky
-Only liking white boys
-******Virgin****** (it’s a social construct and the proper term is “not having sexual intercourse before” but people use virgin more commonly)
-Non argumentative and non confrontational
Those are just some of the things expected of me as an Asian woman and yeah porn has a shit ton to do with it cause I can’t even tag my shit as “asian woman” without being found my Asian fetish blogs and I can’t even look up “Asian woman” without seeing porn.
Asian babe, Asian girls, Asian women, big Asians, little Asians, Asian schoolgirls, naughty Asian, dominant Asian, etc etc etc
UGH. Fetishization is not a fucking compliment.
lmao submissive? my mom’s the boss in the house
once upon a time, in Japan…. *white characters*
this takes place in Africa… *white characters*
our story starts in the Middle East… *white characters*
Long ago in Europe… *white characters* “for historical accuracy”
- baby: A-a
- mom: Apple? Say apple.
- baby: *jumps*
Anonymous said: Please can you draw Ao for once?
green haired boy, blue haired boy, blue demon
i relate to homura because im gay as hell and ruin everything
but she really is gay as hell… like, satan hell
"you’re too young to know what your sexuality is" said the straight person to a queer teenager
"he’s such a ladies’ man" said the straight person about a 6 month old baby that doesn’t know what a lady is
can someoen talk to me about yume nikki and .flow without putting shitty memes on this post
here are 14 yume nikki and .flow facts!
- The origins of Madotsuki’s dream imagery is likely Peruvian art, not Aztec as it’s commonly believed. There is a pretty good thread on uboachan (with images!) that discuss this. You need to scroll down a bit.
- 24Effects is a free Yume Nikki remix album. It’s worth noting that one (or two) of the creatures on the album art has been dummied out in the most recent YN update.
- lolrust (creator of .flow) has shown a photo of himself wearing a gasmask and an outfit similiar to the character Smile. lolrust also adores Monoko and even says it in .flow’s readme files.
- On the other hand, little is known about kikiyama.
- the Yume Nikki manga isn’t canon (not by kikiyama), but it’s probably as official as we are going to get.
- .flow has a 160+ page doujinshi. I recommend you read chapter 2 and onwards while listening to this.
- Yume Nikki has at least one printed fan anthology book
- .flow needs a printed fan anthology book
- Though all of the Kaibutsu are stated by lolrust to be female, fan interpretations can vary widely. One of the most common configurations seem to be two boys and one girl, though in the earlier days of the .flow fandom it was two girls and one boy. (in the even earlier days of the fandom (2009-early 2010), fanart portray all 3 as girls. Granted there were only 2-3 .flow fanartists at the time)
- Masada’s instrument probably a synth organ and not a piano due to how it sounds. Masada himself has several different “voices” that seem to be indicative of his emotion.
- v. 0.10 is the first .flow update with the endings implemented. there has been 0.15, 0.16, 0.17, and 0.18 since.
- we don’t know if kikiyama has played .flow, but we are pretty sure lolrust has played Yume Nikki. We also know lolrust has made cookies shaped like Yume Nikki characters.
- Although Takofuusen is infamously known for its infinitesimal encounter rate of 1/3600, this is said to reset every 0.5 seconds, so the chances of seeing the creature is actually rather high.
- bird school skeleton trumpet shiba inu let it go from frozen rick astley alien mom spaghetti scalene triangle